Malaysia, August 25, 2016 – Epson, a leader in digital imaging and printing solutions, announced the launch of the Epson WorkForce WF-100, one of the world’s smallest and lightest mobile printer. The compact WF-100 is designed for professionals on-the-go, and comes with a built-in USB rechargeable battery and integrated wireless capabilities for convenient mobile printing when on the road.
The sleek and lightweight WF-100 with a colour LCD-screen offers multiple wireless connectivity options with Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity. Users can easily print from a range of devices including tablets, smartphones and laptops using Epson’s suite of mobile printing solutions.
The WF-100 features a user replaceable maintenance box for easy maintenance. Users can simply replace the maintenance box without the need to send the printer for servicing. The printer also includes an automatic power-off feature to save battery life.
The portable inkjet printer offers superb productivity and quality with fast print speeds, quick-dry, smudge-proof and water resistant prints. It also offers high resolution lab quality prints of up to 5,760 x 1,440 dpi on photo paper and borderless 4R photo printing for the occasional photo print needed.
“The WorkForce WF-100 expands our portfolio of business offerings and brings mobile connectivity to printers to the busy professional. With its sleek and compact size, it complements the mobile warrior to bring convenience and efficiency and to meet important printing needs on-the-go. The WF-100 highlights Epson’s commitment to deliver tools and solutions that meet the needs of today’s evolving workforce,” said Danny Lee, General Manager, Sales & Marketing, Epson Malaysia.
The complete WF-100 feature set includes:
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct Connectivity: Easily print from iPad®, iPhone®, tablets, smartphones and laptops with or without a router.
- Built-in battery: Simply print without searching for an external power source. Alternatively, you may use your laptop, notebook or power bank to charge the printer to print on-the-go.
- Versatile, professional quality prints:Print professional-quality business documents and brilliant borderless 4" x 6" photos; speeds up to 7.0 ipm (black) and 4.0 ipm (colour)1.
- Easy to use:Bright 1.44" colour LCD plus convenient control panel for simple setup, operation and maintenance.
- Mobile Printing Support with Epson Connect: Print from your mobile devices with mobile printing solutions such as Epson iPrint, Epson Creative Print, Epson Email Print and Remote Print Driver. Third party mobile printing solutions such as Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and Mopria Print Service are also supported. For more information, please visit www.epson.com.sg/connect.
1 Based on ISO 24734 standard.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 67,000 employees in 90 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts. http://global.epson.com/
About Epson Southeast Asia
Since 1982, Epson has developed a strong presence across major markets in Southeast Asia. Led by the regional headquarters, Epson Singapore Pte Ltd., Epson Southeast Asia spans an extensive network of 10 countries, and is responsible for delivering and supporting Epson’s cutting-edge consumer and business digital imaging products to the customers of these markets through its comprehensive infrastructure of over 360 service outlets, 10 Epson solution centres and 8 manufacturing facilities. http://www.epson.com.sg
About Epson Malaysia
Epson began operations in Malaysia in 1991 as Epson Trading (M) Sdn Bhd before being incorporated as Epson Malaysia Sdn Bhd. The company has the exclusive rights to market, distribute and support a complete range of leading-edge Epson consumer and business digital imaging products in Malaysia and Brunei. Today, Epson Malaysia has 84 employees and an extensive network of 61 authorised service outlets throughout the country. For more details, please visit www.epson.com.my or connect with us at www.facebook.com.my/EpsonMalaysia